WORKSHOP MANAGER (MECHANICAL), JOB GRADE KFS 9- REF KFS/WM/2022 ONE (1) POST (PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE)
a) Job Specifications
An officer at this level shall report to Head Fleet Management.
b) Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and supervise parts ordering, vehicle inspection and delivery.
- Control operating costs
- Load the team in conducting repairs and management of workshop efficiency.
- Effective management of workshop resources.
- Provision of advisory services to the workshop team.
- Monitor staff performance, attendance and general resolution of problems.
- Staff training, technical advice and participate in the recruitment process of workshop employees.
- Ensure Environment, Health and Safety bust practices in the workshop
- Promote public values and principles
- Mentoring and coaching
c) Person Specifications
- Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/automotive engineering field or equivalent qualifications.
- Valid driver’s license