OFFICE ASSISTANT III, JOB GRADE KFS 13- REF KFS/OAIII/2022 -THREE (3) POSTS (PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE)
a) Job Specifications
An officer at this level shall report to relevant Senior Officer.
b) Duties and responsibilities
- Perform basic nursery duties which include Sowing of seeds in the nursery, Collect forest soil and potting, prick out the seedlings to transplant in, beds, water all seedlings daily, Weed and clean the nursery, Root-prune the seedlings and Apply fertilizers to the seedlings
- Assist the forester in assessment of plantations for purposes of sales by assisting the forester survey plantations, Capture plantation data, assist in times of tree planting and firefighting activities, and damage assessment.
- Perform messangerial duties, cleaning and file movement
- Promote public values and principles
- Mentoring and coaching
c) Person Specifications
- A candidate must have a Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) Division IV or Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Grade D+.