To be a centre of excellence for applied education in forestry and related natural resources management, providing high quality and innovative training and outreach.
To promote best practices in forestry and allied Natural resources management through excellence in teaching, knowledge creation and outreach.
KFC cherishes and nurtures academic excellence and professionalism, high ethical values, integrity, accountability, respect and innovation in its services and practices.
To train highly qualified technical manpower for sustainable management and efficient utilization of forestry and allied natural resources for environmental stability and socio-economic development.
OUR CORE VALUES
We are guided by the following core values:
1. Academic excellence, professionalism and adherence to scientific principles
2. Team work, courtesy and respect
3. Efficiency, effectiveness and competitiveness in service delivery
4. Commitment to innovation and continuous improvement of service delivery
5. Partnerships and collaboration
6. Integrity, ethical behavior, accountability and prudence in managing resources
7. Learner focus in training and outreach