DRIVER III, JOB GRADE KFS 12- REF KFS/DRVIII/2022 SEVEN (7) -POSTS (PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE)
a) Job Specification
An officer at this level shall report to Transport officer/Relevant Officer
b) Duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle;
- Keeping up to date work tickets for vehicles;
- Cleaning of the assigned motor vehicle;
- Submitting regular reports on motor vehicle assigned;
- Reporting any mechanical/accident problems; and
- Proper mechanical working condition of the vehicle.
- Promote public values and principles
- Mentoring and coaching
c) Person Specifications
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with a minimum grade D+.
- Valid driving license for relevant classes.
- Certificate of Suitability Test for Drivers Grade III.
- At least two (2) years previous satisfactory driving experience after obtaining the driving license.
- Certificate of Occupational test grade III as added advantage at this level
- Have attended a First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. John Ambulance or the Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized Institution.
- Valid certificate of good conduct.
- Proficiency in Computer applications